Our fee for a buyer/lender representation is typically $650.00* plus expenses.
Our services include:
- Review of the Offer to Purchase;
- Draft and/or negotiate the Purchase and Sale Agreement;
- Obtain and review Title Examinations, Plot Plans, and Municipal Lien Certificates;
- Review of Closing Documents;
- Certification of Title; and
- Issuance of Owners and Lenders Loan Policies.
Our fee for a seller representation is typically $800.00*.
Our Services include:
- Review of Current Owner Title;
- Review of Offer to Purchase;
- Draft and negotiate the Purchase and Sale Agreement;
- Draft of Quitclaim Deed and any other applicable documents (Certificate of Trust, Power of Attorney, Estate Tax Affidavit, etc.);
- Obtain payoffs, if applicable; and
- Attend closing with seller (or on behalf of seller under Power of Attorney).
*These typical fees and services set forth hereinabove are for reference purposes only and do not constitute an offer for services rendered nor establish an attorney-client relationship.